Involved in many Advanced Research & Development programs, this greatly contributes to the advancement of digital radio and television and makes Thomson Broadcast a leading-edge technology innovator.
- Work Package Leader of Enabling Next GeneratIon Network for broadcast Services (ENGINES) project
- On top Thomson Broadcast is leading the French consortium
- Thomson Broadcast has greatly contributed to the development and validation of the Digital Video Next Generation Hanheld (NGH) and to the extension of mobile DVB-T2 standard.
- As a result, Thomson Broadcast is helding leading-edge multi PLP - up to 64- demonstration, and PAPR-Tr advanced feature.
- Work Package Leader of the Optimizing Power Efficiency in mobile RAdio Networks (OPERA-Net) project
- As a work package leader for 'Dissemination & Standardisation' Thomson Broadcast has been finalist ranked with all its partners for its outstanding work done to address the Power and Energy Efficiency Technology barrier to implement Next Generation Mobile Broadband Systems encompassing Terminal, Infrastructure and End to End Systems. Indeed any percentage of energy efficiency saving of the RF Power Amplifier with digital systems has great impact on a countrywide energy consumption.
- Pionneers Radio & TV transmission technologies
- Provides the market with revolutionary solutions
- Offers future-proof leading edge products