TMW 2100D M2W DRM/AM 100 kW Transmitter
With its tightly integrated DRM components, the Thomson 2100D is a 100 kW transmitter designed from ground up to be fully compatible with the DRM standard and the comprehensive Thomson Skywave 2000 digital DRM product line. It meets the demand for new or existing services requiring higher quality, more flexible and more efficient broadcast solutions.
Offering the highest quality performance standards, the Thomson 2100D 100 kW transmitter is not only capable of analog and digital operation, but provides quick and easy mode switching at the touch of a button.
A DRM M2W transmitter, with its noise-free signal, provides broadcasters with higher audio quality and a whole range of new content options including data, text, speech, and music.
- MW transmitters with the best DRM performance
- Elegant all-in-one design including mains transformer
- Full redundancy in the modulation principle guarantees constant quality figures even if RF modules should fail
- Digital signal flow from DRM frontend equipment to RF module
- Optimized output network for outstanding spectral performance and lightning protection
- Practically no bandwidth limitations due to modulation principle (no low pass filtering required)