TSW 2300D Shortwave Transmitter
Based on field-proven equipment, the high-power shortwave TSW 2300D is designed to fit a wide range of customer-specific equipment and subsystems, especially conceived and engineered to make day-to-day broadcasting more efficient. The shortwave transmitter is equipped with interfaces for remote and automated operation and is ready for advanced digital transmission (DRM).
The TSW 2300D stands out due to the generous design of the RF stage and PSM modules. Originally calculated for 500 kW carrier output power, TSW 2300D provides considerable reserve when operating the transmitter on 300 kW.
At the heart of every TSW 2300D is the new PSM9 solid-state Pulse Step Modulator. Especially designed to meet the stringent requirements for best quality signal during DRM operation, the PSM9 combines classical shortwave engineering at its best with unrivalled digital AM know-how.
Providing high overall efficiency, sophisticated remote control facilities and rugged, day-to-day reliability, the new digital TSW 2300D is the best choice for long-term, flexible operation.
- Part of a family of shortwave radio transmitters featuring 100-, 250-, 300-, and 500 kW models
- Solid-state PSM technology
- Outstanding signal-to-noise ratios
- Superior efficiency of better than 75%
- High reliability and availability
- Redundancy features enable system to remain in operation even with defective modules (PSM)