Elite 10 UHF Digital Low-Power Repeaters
0.5W To 100W Agile Repeaters
The Elite 10 repeater is the ideal solution to fill in the coverage gaps of a transmission network. It offers the best performance and reliability in the low-power segment combined with extreme compactness. The Thomson solution is fully compliant with DVB-T, DVB-T2 or similar spread spectrum modulation like ISDB-Tb and any OFDM wave form.
Fully Agile over the entire UHF frequency band, ultra compact, yet robust, it guarantees continuous signal availability and is suitable for locations with limited access. Like other Elite transmission products, it offers the best performance and reliability to achieve indoor and outdoor coverage in dense urban areas or in mountainous environments.
An ultra efficient real-time digital echo canceller is available. The repeater in iso-frequency operation accomodates an echo input signal up to +15 dB above the transmitted signal. The two cancellation windows guarantee optimized direct echo cancellation with a width of 2µs and multiple echo cancellation with a width of 5µs.
A dual transposition configuration is also available as an option for use as a UHF/UHF transposer. This unique design with switchable mode is available on user interface.
The Thomson Elite 10 repeaters provide a very high selectivity on adjacent analog and digital channels that guarantees proper operation even in dense radio frequency areas. The high reception sensitivity ensures the continuous signal transmission even in extremely low input signal level.
- Power from 0.5W to 100W
- Compact design: 19", 2 RU (up to 10W) or 3 RU (25W, 50W, 100W), 485 mm depth
- Indoor and outdoor versions available
- Outstanding reception sensitivity
- Very high adjacent channel selectivity
- Agility over the entire UHF band
- RoHs compliant
- Ultra efficient echo canceller (Optional for version ≤ 10W - standard for power levels >10W). The gap filler provides real-time echo signal correction with higher bandwidth ripple limits while accommodating an echo input signal up to +15 dB above the transmitted signal.
- Dual transposition for UHF/UHF transposer, a transposer board can be added for the whole range product, with switchable mode available on user interface for a unique design
- SNMP agent and Web server
The Elite 10 gap filler ships standard with an RS-232 serial link. Other options include an SNMP agent and a Web server that offers remote access to all monitoring and control parameters, as well as software update capabilities.
- Floating 48V DC power supply
An optional floating 48V DC power supply enables compatibility with a Telco base station.