With significant references in television and radio; digital and analog deployments around the world, Thomson Broadcast is the leading supplier of solutions for all emerging digital markets for a smooth transition and mature markets targeting new High Definition (HD) services. In bandwidth constrained terrestrial networks, Thomson product ranges offer the digital technology of tomorrow with the lowest cost of ownership and most environmentally sustainable solutions.
- Facing spectrum scarcity and High Definition (HD) services introduction, Thomson Broadcast offers the most comprehensive range of DVB-T2 solutions, which are already deployed in the UK. The Thomson open-platform exciter incorporates the most advanced features to supply the broadcast market a leading-edge technology.
- In the United States, as a market leader, we have been providing ATSC digital television high performance transmission systems for a number of years, now fully supporting ATSC-M/H for Mobile DTV deployments.
- In Latin America and all ISDB-Tb adopting countries, drawing on an extensive experience in digital roll-out, Thomson broadcast offers a complete range from very low- to high-power solid state transmitters for complete network deployments.
- For outstanding digital sound quality and data broadcasting capabilities in long, medium and short wave, Thomson Broadcast end-to-end Digital Radio Mondial (DRM) system is the perfect, efficient, and cost effective solution for a local, regional, national, or international coverage.
- Thomson DAB medium- and high- power transmission solutions can broadcast sound, picture, data, and even video for mobile TV. With the use of DAB+ or T-DMB technologies and the improved bandwidth efficiencies created, broadcasters can now offer a combination of more stations with higher audio and video quality.
DAB DAB+ T-DMB DRM DVB-T2 DVB-T ATSC-M/H ATSC ISDB-TB